Job Start Date:07/29/21Type of Position:Full Time
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
3620 Walden Drive Suite 100
Job Description:The Full Service Banker performs sales and services functions in a traditional Branch. The position is responsible for Teller duties by accurately processing transactions and providing prompt, efficient customer service and acts as a consultant to customers by educating on products and services, conducting customer financial profiles, identifying customer needs, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. The position is relied upon to facilitate lending processes and contributes to the financial growth of the banking center. The Full Service Banker performs a broad range of banking center operations activities providing services to customers while demonstrating First State Bank's Vision, Purpose, Expectations and Values.
• Applies need-based sales techniques and conducts customer financial profiles to attract, expand, and retain customer relationships by identifying products and services to enhance the customer relationship with the Bank.
• Operates the teller drawer, performs varied account and customer servicing accountabilities. Performs accurate transactions, balancing each day and verifying cash totals.
• Administers lending processes, educates customers regarding lending options, completes thorough loan applications and documentation and facilitates lending determination systems and processes.
• Proactively communicates with current and prospective customers to educate, ensure understanding, resolve issues, develop and maintain customer loyalty and solicit customer feedback to improve bank performance.
• Maintains knowledge of banking products and promotions. Accountable for achievement of defined sales and service goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Able to effectively and persuasively express self, using language and grammar in a professional manner.
• Able to plan and organize professional schedule to achieve strategic goals within or ahead of established time frames.
• Highly motivated team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings and make thoughtful recommendations.
• Able to be flexible and supportive reacting swiftly to change and adjusting priorities.
• Thorough knowledge of banking policies, procedures, products and services. Computer proficiency. Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service and ability to meet or exceed sales and service goals.
Experience Required:Industry and Work Experience:
• 1 or more years of experience as a Teller in Retail Banking
• 1 or more years of experience as a Personal Banker in Retail Banking
• Consumer Lending experience preferred, but not required
How to Apply:Email Resumes and Employment Application (https://www.ourfsb.bank/assets/files/WyxbsCuM) to email@example.com
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900