Job Start Date:10/17/21Type of Position:Full-time
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$37,704Per Year
Job Location & Contact:
300 N. Main Street
Job Description:POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Virtual Student Services Coordinator will work with college representatives in the areas of Admissions, Records, Registration, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts
to review and update KCTCS Knowledge Base articles. Review call center agent interaction and (1) provide detailed and appropriate feedback to call center managers on the handling of student interactions; (2) provide Student Service staff
information to proactively improve the delivery of support programs for / and communication to students. Perform holistic review of KCTCS communications and provide recommendations to improve communications strategies across all platforms at KCTCS and engage in continuous improvement analysis of said communications.
• Review and analyze inbound messages received by call center, KCTCS app, text messaging, and other available reports to identify lack of knowledge and develops communication strategies for Virtual Student Services platforms to address knowledge gaps in student body.
• Analyze KCTCS outbound communications for effective messaging, make recommendations to KCTCS colleges on proven email, text message, mail, and push notification communications. Collaborate with vendor and cross-departmental staff to assess student messaging within KCTCS communication platforms to help Student Services personnel adapt future communications and strategies that promote student success.
• Support adult enrollment initiatives through review of communication strategies, updating language in email templates and other outbound messaging to improve applicant to enrollment student conversion. Provide analysis of ROI and enrollment metrics for executive review.
• Support college staff representatives (Tier III leads) by reviewing tickets and providing training to new staff on role of Tier III lead. Hold regular office hour meetings with the Tier III leads and Knowledge Base review sessions.
• Attend weekly calibration meetings to grade agent and student interaction for accuracy. Provides feedback to call center and solicits accurate information from college staff. Liaise with Blackboard staff and provide necessary information to advance goals of KCTCS.
• Support other Student Services duties as assigned such as supporting systemwide efforts to assess implementation and outcomes of college strategic enrollment management plans and diversity plans and provide ad hoc assistance to Student Services large scale projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience Required:MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years relevant experience or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree and Four (4) years relevant experience or equivalent.
How to Apply:https://bit.ly/3jPRFyW
Application Deadline:Nov 01, 2021