Job Start Date:10/18/21Type of Position:Full-time
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$42,684Per Year
Job Location & Contact:
300 N. Main Street
Job Description:POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Training Operation and Outreach Specialist works within the Office for Professional Development and Innovation and is responsible for overseeing the logistical success of KCTCS systemwide faculty/staff development programs, events, and instructional initiatives; from concept through implementation to reporting. This position utilizes organizational and project management skills to plan, schedule, coordinate, and execute faculty/staff development programs; technology and multi-media skills to create and distribute promotional materials and document events; and analytical skills for data gathering and reporting outcomes. This position may collaborate with peer teams and other system departments to manage and coordinate additional training and professional development that supports KCTCS needs and goals.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
o Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
o Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
o 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match.
o Employee Assistance Program
The open position is located in Versailles, Kentucky.
• Manage the operations and logistics of all departmental training events from inception through completion including securing locations and contracts, trainers and presenters, and material and supply purchases.
• Create and distribute promotional and training materials, as needed, for training initiatives and reporting through communication channels and social media. Instructional/marketing materials will meet ADA/WCAG accessibility standards.
• Manage and monitor training initiatives through data tracking, survey analysis, and synthesizing PD Tracker statistics and data. Develop reports of training measurements and advise on current and future systemwide faculty training needs.
• Collaborates with PD Peer Team and other System departments to coordinate training and development programs along with other enrichment programs to increase outreach and support to KCTCS staff and faculty.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience Required:MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and three (3) year relevant experience.
• Equivalencies: High School Diploma and seven (7) years relevant experience; Associate’s Degree and five (5) years relevant experience; or a Master’s Degree and one (1) year relevant experience.
• Strong software and design skills including multimedia software (Adobe, Techsmith, Canva) skills and audio/visual skills along with office and presentation software skills are highly recommended. Travel, day and overnight, is required for this position, can be up to 15%.
• Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) year relevant experience.
• Preferred areas of study: Higher Education, Career and Technical Education, Organizational/Talent Development and/or Training, Adult Learning, Project Management, or related field or equivalent.
How to Apply:https://bit.ly/2W0wVLQ
Application Deadline:Nov 01, 2021